OTTAWA, Aug 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Introducing PaintShop Pro 2022 and PaintShop Pro 2022 Ultimate, Corel’s powerful all-in-one photo editing and graphic design suites designed to produce impressive images, sophisticated composite photos and compelling designs. Designed for photographers and content creators of any level of expertise, PaintShop®️ Pro 2022 offers new editing features that use the power of AI to dramatically simplify complex tasks and a sleek, streamlined interface that makes creating stunning images in PaintShop Pro faster and easier than ever. Whether you’re looking for professional-caliber depth and control, or simple, smart tools that interpret and respond to your photos to deliver incredible one-click results, PaintShop Pro 2022 is an essential addition to your photography toolbox.
“Whatever your expectations or your photo editing expertise, PaintShop Pro 2022 makes it easy to create, organize and share your visual story,” said Chris Pierce, Product Manager for Photo and Digital Arts at Corel. “PaintShop Pro has long been known for its depth and impressive professional photo power. But with this latest release, we’ve found new ways to make the entire creative editing process easier, and frankly more fun, for a whole range of photo software users. We leverage the power of AI to simplify tedious tasks, reimagine the photographer’s flow through the app, and deliver new creative content to deliver a great experience from start to finish. PaintShop Pro 2022’s versatile tool set can help anyone take every shot, the best.
Powerful, sophisticated yet easy-to-use AI features make advanced photo editing easy and quickly unlock new creative options.
- NEW! Replacing the AI background: Instantly change the background of an image. The new AI background replacement tool intelligently detects and hides people in a photo, letting you seamlessly replace a background and experiment with different scenes, color schemes, and more.
- NEW! IA portrait mode: PaintShop Pro’s immersive technology automatically analyzes and applies bokeh blur to a background. Enhance portraits by adding a slightly blurry background and making sure that an image’s focus stays on the subject.
- REINFORCED! AI style transfer: Advances in Style Transfer allow customers to apply even more artistic features to images. With new color matching and smooth image options, users can now control and level detail, texture, and color in stylized images.
New editing tools and an improved workflow streamline the editing process for any photographer.
- NEW! Frame Tool: Place photos or other raster objects into shapes quickly, easily, and intuitively. Work with a variety of frame shapes and sizes to achieve the look you want and speed up creation of digital layouts. Draw frames to use as handy placeholders or on a selected object, image or text to create noticeable and refined results.
- NEW! File Support: PaintShop Pro’s extensive file compatibility allows customers to easily import, save, and export in a variety of file formats. Now, with HEIC and HEIF support, users can download images captured with iPhone or iPad without needing to convert the file format.
- NEW! Creative content: Take your creativity to the next level with new brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns and picture tubes. Download the new templates from the Welcome Book and find the rest of the creative content already built into PaintShop Pro 2022.
- REINFORCED! User-friendliness: Take advantage of the improvements to the welcome screen, redesigned with novice and amateur photographers in mind. The new Workspace tab includes built-in tutorials and learning content to help you easily get to grips with the product. And new thumbnails for recent files make the browsing process much more seamless. Also, with improved scaling taking into account documents, adding creative effects such as drop shadows, interior and exterior bevels, and texture to large images is more efficient.
Experience the added power of photo and video editing in PaintShop Pro 2022 Ultimate! Enjoy all the power and capabilities of PaintShop Pro 2022, plus a set of bonus features and premium software, all at an affordable price.
- NEW! Highlight the coil: Create quick videos showing the highlights of your adventures. Import your photos and videos and in minutes the new Highlight Reel analyzes, extracts and compiles the best parts together, allowing you to easily create movies of your everyday moments.
- NEW! MultiCam Capture ™ Lite: Engage your viewers, grow your audience and capture videos with MultiCam Capture Lite. Easily create how-to videos, game videos, record product demos and more with this easy-to-use recording software.
- NEW! Painter® Essentials ™ 8: Explore fun and simple painting software for beginners that will inspire you to experiment and fall in love with digital painting. Sketch, draw or paint on blank canvas using realistic Natural-Media ™ brushes, or experiment with image-based AI and the art of cloning.
PaintShop Pro 2022 Ultimate add-ons also include Sea-to-Sky ™ Workspace, PhotoMirage ™ Express, Corel® AfterShot ™ 3 and the Corel Creative Collection.
Pricing and availability
PaintShop Pro 2022 and PaintShop Pro 2022 Ultimate are available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese. The Suggested Retail Price (SRP) for PaintShop Pro 2022 is $ 79.99 USD / 69.99 € / £ 69.99 and the SRP for PaintShop Pro 2022 Ultimate is $ 99.99 USD / 89.99 € / £ 89.99. Prices in GBP and Euro include VAT. Upgrade pricing is available to registered users of all previous versions of PaintShop Pro (excluding NFR, OEM, and Academic versions).
For more information or to download a free trial, visit www.paintshoppro.com. To learn more about volume licensing for businesses or educational organizations, visit www.paintshoppro.com/en/licensing.
Stay up to date and join the conversation
Connect with the PaintShop Pro community on Facebook at www.facebook.com/corelpaintshop; to follow @CPaintShopPro on Twitter; and get all the latest PaintShop Pro developments, tutorials and more from the Corel Discovery Center at http://learn.corel.com.
Corel products enable millions of connected knowledge workers around the world to get quality work done faster. Offering some of the industry’s best-known software brands, we empower individuals and teams to create, collaborate, and achieve impressive results. Our success is driven by an unwavering commitment to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative applications, including CorelDRAW®, MindManager®, Parallels® and WinZip® – inspire users and help them achieve their goals. To learn more about Corel, visit www.corel.com.
© 2021 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, PaintShop, AfterShot, CorelDRAW, Essentials, Natural-Media, MindManager, MultiCam Capture, Painter, PhotoMirage, Sea-to-Sky, and WinZip are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation in Canada, the United States and elsewhere. Parallels is a trademark or registered trademark of Parallels International GmbH in Canada, the United States and elsewhere. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other company, product and service names, logos, brands, and registered or unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purposes only and remain the property of their owners. respective owners. The use of trademarks, names, logos or any other information, images or material belonging to a third party does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any proprietary interest in such information, images, materials, brands and names of third parties. For all patent notices and information, please visit www.corel.com/patent.
Saeed Ismail Saeed
The photos accompanying this announcement are available on