The vehicles will be auctioned on October 22; everything else up for auction on October 23
YUMA, Ariz. (KYMA, KECY) – The town of Yuma is announcing plans to hold a two-day auction on Friday October 22 and Saturday October 23.
According to the City, a vehicle-only auction takes place on the first day, while all other surplus City assets will be auctioned on the second day.
The organizers of the Yuma City auction announced that they will open the doors at 7 a.m. on both mornings. Registration is free for participants.
Miscellaneous items offered include, but are not limited to, the following:
Bikes, cameras, kitchen equipment, cars and trucks, jewelry, flat screen televisions, car audio equipment, children’s toys, video projectors, filing cabinets, watches, office supplies and equipment, computers, gun cases and holsters , knives, hand tools, power tools, gun cases, sports equipment, grounds maintenance equipment and scrap metal.
The City also clarified that the items auctioned are generally well used and under varying conditions.
Some items ended up at auction as they became evidence in criminal cases. Others were no longer needed by municipal staff or had exceeded their budgeted lifespan.
All Yuma Town Public Auction items are sold “as is, where they are” and must be picked up the same day. Bidders and buyers should also be aware of the following:
- No item has been authenticated; unless a certificate to the contrary comes with the property in the possession of the City.
- No warranty or guarantee is implied.
- The buyer assumes all risks associated with the purchase.
- Absolutely no return.
- No item will leave the auction area until it has been paid for in full.
- The bidder is responsible for the items after award. The bidder buys it, the bidder charges it. The City is not responsible for items once sold.
- Vehicles and other large equipment can only be removed at the end of the auction.
The City is advising bidders that the total price of an item will also include a 10% purchase premium and 8.412% sales tax.
For more information on the auction, please email [email protected] or call 928-373-5104 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.